Mkt 571 Week 5 Quiz Questions 1 In Order To Anticipate Public website that writes essays for you do my homework for me
MKT 571 Week 5 Quiz Questions
1. In order to help anticipate public relations crises its important to think about the possible events that could occur and the appropriate management response. This is often referred to as
2. TBS Bikes has recently introduced a series of bikes called Surami. The core positioning of TBS Bikes is “speed”. Surami is a five-gear bike and, apart from speed, the company promises to include other features such as safety, good performance, and pollution control features. This describes the ________ of the bike
3. Which of the following factors forms the basis of assessing sponsorship activities through supply-side methods?
4. ________ is based on the premise that marketers can no longer use interruption marketing via mass media campaigns.
5. Which of the following benefits is offered by sales promotion tools?
6. When a consumer considers a product or service, he or she will choose whichever product or service delivers the highest
7. Which of the following equations accurately describes the total number of exposures (E) of an advertising message through a given medium?
8. What function does a company’s public relations department perform when it promotes understanding of the organization through internal and external communications?
9. Total customer satisfaction is measured based on the relationship of
10. Which of the following circumstances are best suited for the use of personal selling?
11. Selective price cuts, intense promotional blitzes, and occasional legal action are commonplace in the strategic design of
12. An insider trading crisis for an organization is what type of public relations crisis
13. ________ is an aggressive maneuver where the firm attacks first, perhaps with guerrilla action, across the market, keeping everyone off balance.
14. Mountain Dew is a brand known for sponsorships of adventure events such as snowboarding and skateboarding competitions. What is the most likely objective of Mountain Dew’s sponsorship of these events?
15. Which of the following statements correctly reflects a characteristic of public relations as a marketing communications tool?
16. ________ is finding the most cost-effective media to deliver the desired number and type of exposures to the target audience.
17. Which of the following conditions is the frequency the most important factor in media selection?
18. Companies provide rewards to customers who buy often and in substantial amounts. These reward schemes are referred to as
19. When dealing with a public relations crisis, a _____ can be a useful online tool to communicate with internal stakeholders.
20. Rachel and Josh are on vacation in Hawaii. When they arrived at the hotel, they were offered chilled juice. Their check-in formalities were handled by the staff. When they entered their room, they saw that chocolates had been placed on the pillows and a flower arrangement on the table. The hotel’s actions are an example of
21. When Starbucks introduced its Tazo Tea line to bring in new customers who had never gone to Starbucks because they don’t drink coffee, Starbucks was employing a ________ strategy.