Mkt 571 Week 6 Quiz Questions 1 Which Of The Following Is An website that writes essays for you do my homework for me
MKT 571 Week 6 Quiz Questions
1. Which of the following is an example of a communication metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans
2. A ________ is a comprehensive, systematic, independent, and periodic examination of a company’s or business unit’s marketing environment, objectives, strategies, and activities, with a view to determining problem areas and opportunities and recommending a plan of action to improve the company’s marketing performance
3. ______ is an obligation to act in a way expected of a reasonable person
4. Cadbury’s “Sports for Schools” promotion offered sports and fitness equipment for schools in exchange for vouchers. The problem was that the public and media saw a perverse incentive for children to eat more chocolate, a product associated with obesity. Which of the following best summarizes Cadbury’s problem?
5. Marketing effectiveness rating instruments and marketing audits are approaches to
6. Which of the following is true regarding a marketing audit?
7. ________ is the process by which firms assess the effects of their marketing activities and programs and make necessary changes and adjustments
8. A PR practitioner may be subject to conspiracy in these situations: when the practitioner participates in illegal action, counsels or guides the illegal policy, takes part in it, or
9. Which of the following is an example of a distribution metric used for measuring the performance of marketing plans?
10. The purpose of profitability control is to
11. A marketing audit is typically best conducted by a(n)
12. Which of the following refers to the ability to meet humanity’s needs without harming future generations?
13. The purpose of strategic control is to
14. Your firm has decided to enter the international market with your product called Trema, a combination of a pocket organizer and cell phone. Even though the product has been a huge success in the home country, market research suggests some changes may be required before it can be introduced in Europe. Your CMO is of the opinion that the product requires certain extra features and the product will also have to be marketed differently. Your CMO is advocating
15. Which of the following is likely to be an important trend in marketing in the future?
16. To protect a creative work from being published in any other manner, a company or author would ____________ the material.
17. A Gucci bag sells for $120 in Italy and $240 in the United States due to the differences in the costs of distributing the product in the two countries. This phenomenon is called a(n)
18. Which characteristic of a marketing audit is described by the methodical evaluation of the macro- and micromarketing environments, objectives and strategies, system, and activities?
19. Straight extension of the product means
20. The marketing audit reviews six components of the overall marketing arena including the marketing environment, marketing strategy, marketing organization, marketing systems, marketing productivity and.
21. Rising customer expectations, evolving employee goals and ambitions, and tighter government legislation and pressure are driving companies to